20 DIY Ideas for your home

DIY Home Decor Ideas

Today we’re going to give you a little recap of some of our favorite Home Decor projects that we’ve done. We hope it gives you a little inspiration to spruce up your space! Do you have the DIY Spring fever yet? We get it every year and get on a decorating/painting/organizing rampage! We have been doing a crazy amount of projects in our homes and have no intentions of stopping. 😉

DIY Canned Food Cabinet

DIY Instagram Wall

Gold Polka Dot Wall

DIY coat closet makeover

DIY Homework/Art Station

DIY Tufted Upholstered Headboard

DIY Reading Nook

DIY Chevron Wall with a pop of color

How to paint perfect stripes on the wall

How to white wash brick

DIY Color block Pillow

How to reupholster a sofa

DIY Shoe Organizer

DIY Ikat Curtains

How to paint laminate furniture

How to stain wood

DIY Polka Dot burlap curtains

Gallery Wall and Herringbone Mint Desk

Inexpensive shelving idea

Outdoor porch decor ideas

We hope these few fun projects get you in the mood to decorate!

mallory & savannah signature

Let's be besties!

Yay!!_250px

Heeey friend! Subscribe to join our tribe! We'll make sure you're up to date on all things Home and DIY!

xo, Mallory & Savannah

Powered by ConvertKit

Washi Kawaii Washi Tape
    April 17, 2014 at 7:50 pm

That canned food cabinet looks really awesome!
    Washi Kawaii Washi Tape recently posted…Cute and Easy Washi Tape Easter Egg Garland TutorialMy Profile

Krista @ the happy housie
    April 19, 2014 at 9:51 am

So many amazing DIY Projects girls!! I love your creative, thrifty, punchy, and colorful ideas! Great post – pinning:)
    ~Krista
    Krista @ the happy housie recently posted…25 Adorable & Whimsical Spring Projects {DIY Challenge Features}My Profile

Diane Short
    June 8, 2014 at 11:45 pm

Hi,

I am new to your site…Really enjoy reading about all the projects you have done. I am in process of setting up my craft room in my new home. I would like to make the island you have in your craft room. I can’t seem to find the tutorial. Can you tell me where to find it? Thanks, Diane

Malissa Lucius
    September 4, 2014 at 2:55 am

I was unable to open the DIY Pixelated Wall Tutorial. This looks like a great idea & I have the perfect wall for it. Please help.

Silvana
    April 24, 2015 at 5:09 am

Love this! Amazing DIY ideas.
    Silvana recently posted…Best Free WordPress PluginsMy Profile

Silvana
    April 24, 2015 at 5:14 am

love those ideas! so pretty!
    Silvana recently posted…Best Free WordPress PluginsMy Profile

ashley
    May 21, 2015 at 10:54 am

diane
    January 22, 2016 at 8:24 am

i like this ideas! thank you
    diane recently posted…Top 5 Tivi dưới 10 triệu bán chạy nhất tại Lazada.My Profile