10 DIY pillow ideas

Since baby BOY #4 is on the way, I decided I needed to give the boys the master bedroom since I will have to fit 4 kids in one room. That means a smaller bedroom for mom and dad but I’m actually really excited about the change. I am decorating the new (smaller) master bedroom and realized I’ve been searching for the perfect pillows to make and I thought I’d share some awesome ideas with you. Here are 10 different methods for making a throw pillow! Awesome huh? Enjoy!

DIY color block pillow tutorial

Felt Flower Pillow tutorial

DIY Greek Key Pillow tutorial

DIY Anthro Inspired Pillow

DIY Stenciled pillow

Anthro Inspired Rosette Pillow

Screen Shot 2014-03-14 at 9.57.24 PMDesigner inspired pillow tutorial

DIY leather pillow tutorial

DIY Heat Transfer pillow tutorial

Rosette Pillow Tutorial

10 DIY Throw Pillow Ideas

Remember, any of these can be customized with different colors and fabrics to fit the style of your home!

Mallory Bombshell Sig.png

Let's be besties!

Yay!!_250px

Heeey friend! Subscribe to join our tribe! We'll make sure you're up to date on all things Home and DIY!

xo, Mallory & Savannah

Powered by ConvertKit

Ashley@BiggerthantheThreeofus
    March 15, 2014 at 8:35 am

Fun roundup! I still love the leather pillow from VR, wish I had a place for it!
    Ashley@BiggerthantheThreeofus recently posted…In a Rut but CraftingMy Profile

March 15, 2014 at 9:27 am

Thanks Ashley! TOTALLY agree! Love that leather with the pop of pink! Thanks for stopping by! xoxo

Sarah M. Dorsey
    March 15, 2014 at 9:21 am

Thanks so much for including some of my pillows!! ๐Ÿ™‚
    Sarah M. Dorsey recently posted…Friday Finds | Spring ClearanceMy Profile

March 15, 2014 at 9:27 am

Your pillows are my fave Sarah! I had a hard time deciding which ones to include! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sarah from Creating Contentment
    March 26, 2014 at 7:18 am

We also gave our four boys the master bedroom! It just makes sense. It has made me so happy to see that you are doing the same, as most people that find out about our house setup just think it weird. The boys have their own bathroom (so much better with their mess) and a walk in robe (great to keep all their clothing organised, rather than having a million wardrobes). Have fun redoing your new room!
    Sarah from Creating Contentment recently posted…Weekend ReadingMy Profile

Donna
    April 13, 2014 at 11:34 am

What a fabulous way to “redecorate” any room; and such a great collection! There is just so much you can do with throw pillows in any shape or size!