No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake

No-Bake-Strawberry-Cheesecake-2-684x1024

No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake 2

I have been craving cheesecake for a while now. Β I was really thinking Oreo at first. I even bought all of the stuff for the Oreo cheesecake… then I never made it. Last week at Alt Summit, there was a delicious raspberry lemon tart with one of our lunches and it was so yummy. That made me start wanting more berries. My brain kind of works in a snowball effect like that. I see one thing and it totally transforms and inspires something else. No bake strawberry cheesecake was happening. Today.

I texted my husband today and asked if he could run to the grocery store for me on his lunch break. Normally I would just go but he had the car, its 20 something degrees and I didn’t want to haul my three kids. He happily obliged (yes, he’s the best!) and about 30 minutes later, tada! This recipe is so dang good and ridiculously easy.

Crust:

• 9 honey graham crackers
  • 1/3 cup of melted butter

Crush the graham crackers into crumbs and drizzle melted butter into the bowl. I did a little at a time and mixed with a spoon until I liked the consistency. Next, press the crust mixture into the bottom of your pie pan or jar. I made one 9″ pie and a personal jar for myself. πŸ˜‰ Set aside.

Cheesecake:

• 8 ounces of cream cheese (softened)
  • 8 ounces of Cool Whip
  • 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
  • 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
  • 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice

Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and whip until smooth and fluffy. I used my whisk attachment on medium – high speed for a minute or two.

Layer crust, cheesecake to assemble your pie. Then, I topped it with a can of strawberry pie filling.

No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake

If you use the small jars, I assume you could get 4-6 desserts depending on how full you fill each jar. I liked mine really full for obvious reasons. Β This would be perfect to make for Valentine’s Day dessert or heck, make it any day! Enjoy!

Mallory Sig

Maureen
    January 30, 2014 at 7:18 pm

Looks delicious, What jar did you use?

Adell - Baked in Arizona
    January 31, 2014 at 12:06 am

this look so good! and I love an easy recipe!
    Adell – Baked in Arizona recently posted…Black Bean & Quinoa Enchilada BakeMy Profile

Rachel Morris
    February 1, 2014 at 12:45 pm

This looks great! I plan on making it tonight to take to a friends house! Thanks y’all!
    Rachel Morris recently posted…Greek Artichoke ChickenMy Profile

Andi @ The Weary Chef
    February 2, 2014 at 10:15 am

This looks delicious, and I love how easy it is! These cheesecakes would be a great dessert to whip up at the last minute, which is great for me because I don’t always think ahead! Thanks for sharing this with us at Saturday Night Fever πŸ™‚

Pamela @ Brooklyn Farm Girl
    February 5, 2014 at 12:20 pm

I love every single thing about this cheesecake, but especially no bake? High 5s!
    Pamela @ Brooklyn Farm Girl recently posted…The Muffin Disaster and How I Lived To Tell About ItMy Profile

Jen @ Yummy Healthy Easy
    February 8, 2014 at 1:01 am

Wow Mal. These look AWESOME!!! Featuring these bad boys tomorrow on Saturday Night Fever! They are gorgeous!!
    Jen @ Yummy Healthy Easy recently posted…Skinny Chocolate Bundt CakeMy Profile

Rosvitha
    March 15, 2014 at 10:38 pm

I just like no bake sweet treats! Besides, this one looks stunning! πŸ™‚
    Rosvitha recently posted…White Cake with Milk Chocolate FrostingMy Profile

dessert
    November 12, 2014 at 9:11 pm

sounds really good…hmm this could go so many ways…. black forest dessert making it with oreo cookie crumbs and cherries…dulce leche with caramel…grasshopper pie…mint oreos mint chocolate mix with chocolate syrup

Mangal karnik
    October 19, 2016 at 4:33 am

Looks great.will definitely try it out this week end.Thanks.