FREE Measurement Conversion Chart Printable and the best invention ever!

Measurement Conversion Printable

Spicy Shelf_Full2 Hi friends! I’m excited to share a few things with you today! I have a super cute FREE Measurement Conversion printable for you and I have to tell you about the best kitchen shelf ever! I was recently asked to check out this brand new product called “The Spicy Shelf”. It basically mounts inside your existing cabinet and stores up to 72 spices!!! You could even use it for medicine or craft supplies! I wanna a bunch of them to store my glitters, acrylic paints, etc! Check out how it transformed my cabinet.

Spice Cabinet Mess

Here’s what it looked like before I installed the Spicy Shelf. PS. It literally took 30 seconds to install. It all slides together and doesn’t require any tools. See, this is what happens when you store a million spices in a random cupboard. Please tell me I’m not alone. This is so not functional!

In the past, I liked to store them in my DIY Canned food cabinet but all my spices take up like 3 of my shelves. Not cool. This is a brilliant solution in my teeny kitchen.

Spicy Shelf_After

I am soooo excited about it. I keep opening the cupboard just to gaze at the pretty lined up spices!

Spicy Shelf_Full.jpg

Doesn’t it looks so perty!?!? I love it! I also have a couple easy organizing tips for you!

1. Keep like items together. They stack nicely and neat and it looks pretty too. You’ll also be able to keep track of what you have and what you’ve run out of.

2. Use hooks on the insides of cabinet drawers. I have hung my pot holders, measuring spoons, fly swatter and more inside my cabinet doors. Out of sight and organized!

3. Label everything! I am a huge fan of labels. I use chalkboard labels, tags and vinyl labels to organize everything. They’re all over my home. I love it. You can purchase tons of different labels in my etsy shop here.

4. Print my free printable and mount it in your cabinet. I cannot even tell you how many times I’ve looked up a measurement conversion on my phone or computer during cooking. So annoying to have to go find my phone and look it up. Now, it’s right where I need it all the time! Holla! Oh, it’s stinkin’ cute too if I do say so myself!

Measurement Conversion Printable

Anyone else loving chalkboards lately?! I love this printable. I rounded the edges and used Mod Podge to adhere it to a wooden board I distressed and painted.

measurement conversion chart

What do you think!? Basically, you have two assignments if you’re ready to tackle your cupboards or pantry! Get a Spicy Shelf (here) and print the measurement conversion chart… OH! and label everything!! It will seriously change your organizing life and it looks super cute!

One more assignment… Pin this if you love it! 😉

Measurement Conversion Collage.jpg

See ya tomorrow with an awesome recipe you won’t wanna miss!

Mallory_Sig

CraftyHourMom
    August 9, 2013 at 11:13 am

Wondering if I’m missing the link to the printable for the measurement chart? Clicking on the pic just brings up the jpg in a new tab, so I guess I can print that, except that the photo right above it seems to be part of it too.
    CraftyHourMom recently posted…Happy 2nd birthday, Abigail!My Profile

August 9, 2013 at 9:37 pm

Hi!

There is one you can click and open in another window to print. It is a high resolution photo you should be able to print that way. Thanks so much for stopping by!

CraftyHourMom
        August 12, 2013 at 4:13 pm

Thank you!! Not entirely sure how I missed that one – d’oh.

Marcy @ day2day SuperMom
    August 30, 2013 at 7:24 pm

Thanks so much for sharing at the TT&J party ~ PIN’d! =)
    Marcy @ day2day SuperMom recently posted…Mason Jar Chandelier ~ DIY FridayMy Profile

Jessica
    March 11, 2014 at 3:47 pm

This is so darling! Thanks for the printable and the awesome idea of that spice shelf!!

Katie @ Made to be a Momma
    May 24, 2014 at 9:32 pm

Just found this girls and I am in love! I can’t wait to print it out…I am always googling conversions 🙂 Pinned!
    Katie @ Made to be a Momma recently posted…Comparison: The Thief of Joy with PrintableMy Profile

Kitchen Organization Tips and Tricks
    July 24, 2014 at 7:01 am

[…] Cabinet Organization Tips and Tricks […]

Angel
      October 1, 2014 at 4:36 pm

I love this, but I can’t get it to print! I promise, I read the instructions, but I still can’t!
      Thanks for sharing your talents!

Christina Webber
    September 27, 2014 at 11:35 am

Hi!! I’ve just found your site and I LOVE it!! I’m trying, unsuccessfully, to print your free measurement printable. I must be doing something wrong as I cannot get it to print. Thank you so much for your generosity!! It would be great if there is any way you could help me to print this chart:-). Again, thank you so very much!

Genyne
    October 1, 2014 at 10:20 am

Hi, I too am trying to print this chart. I’ve tried unsuccessfully. If you get a chance, can you please help me? This is so awesome!

Kristi
    October 1, 2014 at 12:53 pm

I would like to have a copy of your measurement chart, but I think there might be a mistake on there. It says 1 pound = 2 cups. Shouldn’t that read 1 pint = 2 cups?

How to Organize Your Kitchen - Home Organization
    October 23, 2014 at 11:52 pm

[…] layout is a little different. If you are still wondering how to organize your kitchen, see how Classy Clutter organized their spice cabinet with a measuring chart, or How to Nest for Less’ kitchen, where I saw the ingenious idea to label a photo of your […]

Tips and Tricks to Organizing Your Kitchen! - Beneath My Heart
    January 5, 2015 at 1:00 pm

[…] the most of the inside of your cabinet doors, like this idea from Classy Clutter.  She hung a measurement conversion chart and pot holders on her door.  I also love the […]

15 Ways to Get Organized with Kitchen Cabinet Doors
    March 13, 2015 at 11:37 pm

[…] Source Classy Clutter […]

Laura Michel
    May 14, 2015 at 11:06 pm

hi i love your conversions chart so cute but i can’t get it to print is there andy way you can help me ? Thanks Laura

Stephie Smith
    July 31, 2015 at 11:48 am

Oh my goodness, I love the mini shelving lining the sides. This doesn’t sacrifice any shelving I already currently have, but it will help clear up the clutter in my cabinet for sure. Thank you for the tips!

Mike Newman
    September 27, 2016 at 1:02 am

I really like the easy organizing tips that you sharre, and I love your chart as well. I look forwards to reading a lot more posts from you in the earliest time 🙂

I