First Day of School FREE printables {Preschool-12th Grade}

KINDERGARTEN-Printable-1024x791

KINDERGARTEN Printable

“Back to School” time is right around the corner. I have created these chalkboard “First Day of School” FREE printables for anyone who has kids starting school. I have created Preschool, Pre-K, Kindergarten and Grades 1-12. I love that they’re gender neutral and I have included the school year as well so you never forget what year the photo was taken! Aren’t they so fun?!

Last year, I simply typed and printed this one for my little guy but this year I wanted something…well, cuter!

Screen shot 2013-07-19 at 12.05.11 AM

I think the chalkboard printables will be perfect! You can download any or all of these FREE printables HERE!

First Day of School Printables.jpg

If you like these, do me a favor and pin the collage image so everyone can use them for their kiddos! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Mallory_Sig

Lori
    July 22, 2013 at 9:37 am

It won’t let me download any of the files. It says File Belongs to Non-Validated Account.
    The resource you are trying access belongs to an account that has not yet been validated.

July 22, 2013 at 10:42 am

Thanks for letting me know Lori! I have fixed the issue and you should be able to download now.

Thanks so much!!!

Mallory @ Classy Clutter

Renee
      July 7, 2014 at 1:17 pm

Hi,
      I love this! Did you do this for 2014-2015? Or is there a way to do that? My son is starting kindergarten.

Renee

Alison
    July 23, 2013 at 10:08 am

Is there a way to edit the years on these? Or add a year and age on the preschool ones? Thanks— they are so cute!!! 😉

Karie
    July 23, 2013 at 8:35 pm

I was wondering if you had an editable version. I would like to use for my son when he starts kindergarten, but that won’t be for awhile.

7 FREE back-to-school printables | My Family Blog
    August 3, 2013 at 10:34 am

[…] First day of school printables from Classy Clutter […]

» First Day of School FREE Printables
    August 3, 2013 at 12:21 pm

[…] […]

Amanda
    August 4, 2013 at 4:18 am

These are great! I would love to be able to use them, but the MediaFire app won’t let me print and I can’t print from the computer. Help?

Elaine Hodgdon
    August 4, 2013 at 8:29 pm

Is there a way to edit these? I would like to use them for my sons, but only if I can use the same design every year. What font style & size did you use for the years? I tried changing it in Photoshop but I couldn’t match the font & size. Thanks!

Kristin
    August 5, 2013 at 9:53 pm

These are so cute!! I was disappointed to see that there’s not a “Kindergarten” one! Have you found a chalkboard one for that age?

Kristin
    August 5, 2013 at 9:54 pm

Whoops! There it is – it just isn’t in the string with the rest of them. Thanks!

Terri
    August 5, 2013 at 11:49 pm

Love these! Thank you so much it will be perfect to use on the first day of school as I always take pictures of my kiddos!

Sandra Garza
    August 13, 2013 at 2:27 am

Hi, I love these also and would like to know if you would be willing to share your editable version so that I can use the same sign design for each year.
    Or even just the font name and sizes so that I can print them on chalkboard scrapbooking paper since that is the new craze.
    Thank you.

Shelley @ Calypso in the Country
    August 13, 2013 at 9:35 am

Adorable! These are perfect!
    -Shelley

Back to School: First Day Printable Links
    August 14, 2013 at 3:48 pm

[…] This is the kind that I’m using this year because I’m really liking the chalk board look. I just printed them and can’t wait to see what my children’s first day of school photo looks like in a few weeks! You can look at them and print them yourself from the blog Classy Clutter. […]

Cammie Pratt
    August 19, 2013 at 5:49 pm

Super cute!!!! Could you send me a link for an editable version so I can change the years? That way I can have the same design format through the school years. I guess I would also need to know what font was used for the numbers if possible too. Thx!!!!

Sarah
    August 22, 2013 at 11:19 pm

Thank you! These are so cute!

Courtney
    August 26, 2013 at 4:24 pm

I cannot download any of these without downloading a bunch of programs??!!! Help!

Riki
    August 26, 2013 at 6:49 pm

I’m also interested in an editable version so that I can change the years and use them in the future. Are you willing to share that version? I love them, and thanks a bunch!

Krista
    August 28, 2013 at 12:12 pm

I love these! I would love the editable version as well so I can modify the years as the years go by.
    Thanks!

Stephani
    September 11, 2013 at 1:36 am

I would love to have an editable version so I could use the same one every year!I just printed outthe pre-k and preschool ones fort my boys. I would love it if you would share your template!

Ali
    June 16, 2014 at 5:00 pm

I love your design for these printables! Would it be possible for you to update the school year to 2014-2015 so I can use them this year? Thanks so much!

June 16, 2014 at 10:41 pm

Hi Ali!

I plan on doing them this summer! Thanks!!!

Ali
        June 17, 2014 at 11:19 pm

Yay! I’ll check back!

Renee
    July 7, 2014 at 2:25 pm

I just realized you said you were going to make for 2014-2015. I was wondering when you were as school starts here July 21st. Thanks

Beth Everson
    July 22, 2014 at 11:10 am

I love these, would you have any for this school year?!

Valinda K
    August 5, 2014 at 5:51 pm

Last year I found chalkboard sign that said “Sophomore” and “2013-2014”. I used it for our Sophomore in college! Any way to get the “Junior” one for 2014-2015?

Kelly Wiggins
    August 6, 2014 at 8:06 am

Do you have one that is for Pre-K?

Katie
    July 26, 2015 at 1:31 pm

Hi. I really like these printable. Is there a way to change the year and use them year after year? Can I get a editable version so I can use them year after year for all of my sons? Thanks so much!

Katie

Katie
    July 26, 2015 at 1:32 pm

Hi! I really like these first day of school signs and would like to use them year after year. Is there an editable version that I can use year after year? Thank you so much!

Katie
    July 26, 2015 at 1:33 pm

Hi! I really like these signs and would like to use them year after year. Is there a way I can get an editable version of them to use for all of my sons?

Thanks,
    Katie
    Katie recently posted…How to update your Bathroom with AccessoriesMy Profile

Katie
    July 26, 2015 at 1:34 pm

Please contact me. Thanks.
    Katie recently posted…How to update your Bathroom with AccessoriesMy Profile

Megan
    August 6, 2015 at 12:30 pm

I used your chalkboard printable last year for the first day of school and would like to carry on the tradition, but my youngest will be going to “Pre-First” next year (not many schools offer it, but hers does). Any chance you could design one that says “Pre-First”? Thanks!