Spotlight Saturday Top 10 Favorites

spotlight saturday top 10

Well hello!! Hope you all had a fantastic weekend! Did you do anything fun this weekend?!

Screen shot 2013-06-23 at 10.54.55 PM

I ran my first 5k; the Color Me Rad Run. It was an absolute BLAST! I ran with several girlfriends and we had the best time.

Screen shot 2013-06-23 at 10.54.07 PM

If you follow me on instagram (mallory_classyclutter) you already got to see these fun pics but as promised, I am sharing them here today! πŸ˜‰ After the race, we went to Darien Lake amusment park and spent nearly 8 hours there with my 3 kids! They loved every bit of it and I couldn’t believe how long we were there! Glad we got our money’s worth! πŸ™‚

Anyways, we had some incredible projects linked up yesterday so I’m super excited to share my Top 10 faves!

SS TOP 10 Header

Click through to see if you made the cut!

10 ways to add Class to a builder grade home from Home Made Modern

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Mellow Yellow: DIY Chalk Paint Side Table | The Happy Housie
    June 24, 2013 at 1:35 am

[…] Spotlight Saturday Top 10 Favorites June 23, 2013 at 8:18 pm Reply […]

tara
    June 24, 2013 at 6:23 am

Thanks so much for featuring my baby shower post!!!
    tara recently posted…My Colorful Baby ShowerMy Profile

tara
    June 24, 2013 at 7:42 am

Thanks so much for featuring my baby shower on your top 10! I added your “I’ve been featured” button to my blog! πŸ™‚
    tara recently posted…My Colorful Baby ShowerMy Profile

Consie @ Atop Serenity Hill
    June 24, 2013 at 8:26 am

Thanks for the feature!! Congrats on running your first 5k. If only I could get myself to start running maybe I could try one out!! Have a fab week.
    Consie @ Atop Serenity Hill recently posted…4th of July burlap & curling ribbon wreathMy Profile

Dana @ This Silly Girl's Life
    June 24, 2013 at 5:58 pm

Thanks so much for featuring my beauty tip!
    Dana @ This Silly Girl’s Life recently posted…1 Pork Shoulder, 4 Very Different DinnersMy Profile

Val @ Home Made Modern
    June 24, 2013 at 11:04 pm

Oh my goodness, thanks for featuring me! You made my day! And congrats on your race…I’ve been thinking I’d like to try a 5k one day but just don’t know when I’d find the time to train. Good for you!
    Val @ Home Made Modern recently posted…Craft of the Week: Patriotic Cupboard Door Hanging (Red White & Blue Series at Sugar Bee Crafts)My Profile