Crunchy Curry Chicken Salad~
- 1-1/2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups apples, diced
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. curry (or more if you like it!)
- 1/2 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- salt & pepper to taste
- Combine chicken, fruit, vegetables and almonds together in a large bowl.
- Mix dressing in a small bowl and pour over chicken mixture. Stir to combine. Serve on top a bed of lettuce or in a croissant. Enjoy!