Vintage Circus Themed Baby Boy Shower

I had such an awesome baby shower. My nursery is a vintage circus themed room and because of that my mom decided to go with the theme of the room for the shower. A lot of the stuff you see from the shower is decor that I am using for the nursery.
I got a few posters on ebay for around $4 a piece and then
frames at Hobby Lobby when they were half off.
One of my favorite finds was this “R” I found.
Could you die, I love it so much! I got it at the Antique Market on Main St. for
like $35 when it was on sale.
Love a good Ice Cream Bar

It was fun to play on the circus theme, it made for a very fun shower.

I painted this elephant rocking horse. The before was not so cute. I also found that at the Antique Mall in Mesa on Main. I will show the before and more after pictures when I reveal the nursery.

Best Mac and Cheese Ever! I NEED to share the recipe!

Homemade Corn Dogs

My Uncle smoked the pork for our pork sliders and it was amazing.

My mom put this cute diaper cake together with all things circus themed

Love the posters!

To finish off the night these cute little hand out thank yous for everyone!
I had such a great shower and I was so grateful for everyone that helped and to everyone that came.
I am soooo excited to reveal the nursery to you but there are a few things that I need to finish before the big reveal.
I hope everyone had a great and safe New Years!
Until next time,

Jen
    January 3, 2013 at 2:17 pm

Love it!!!
    you little stinker didn’t send me an invite 🙂

Savannahkoka
      January 3, 2013 at 2:31 pm

I totally sent you one and your mom. I was really bummed because I heard after the party that only half the people got there invites in the mail. Grandma did not get hers either. I don’t know what in the world happened. I hate holiday mail

Wendy
    January 3, 2013 at 5:28 pm

So cute! I love the circus theme! I think that will be my son’s 5th birthday!

Sheila
    January 4, 2013 at 2:21 am

Great job. Adorable. And yes I love the “R”. The animal cookie party favor was a cute finishing touch.

JHOUSETAWK
    January 4, 2013 at 4:35 pm

This is just the cutest shower ever! .. This is my first time exploring your blog and LOVE it! I am also starting an Etsy shop this month and hopefully it takes off ’cause I too am a SAHM living off of one income! I have a blog also, http://www.jhousetawk.blogspot.com.. Stop by if you ever have the time between crafting, blogging, etc.. lol I know how busy life gets!
    Jordann

Becky@DoodleBugOnline
    January 4, 2013 at 11:59 pm

Oh, super cute! And yes, you DO need to share that Mac n’ cheese recipe 🙂

Becky@DoodleBugOnline
      January 5, 2013 at 12:02 am

P.S. Good luck on the rest of your pregnancy! We are due to have a little bundle of joy arrive on the 26th…not much longer now! I just did our nursery reveal, if you’re in “loving all nursery reveals” mode like I am 🙂

Lisa
    May 18, 2016 at 11:48 am

did you use crescent rolls for the breading and half the dogs?