Okay, so I know I’m not a food blogger but when I made dinner the other night, I knew I had to share this with you. I combined two of my favorite (simple) recipes and made the most delicious chicken on the planet! Seriously. I was shocked at my mad cooking skills! My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 Tbs of lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package Good Seasons Italian Dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix cheese, dressing mix and garlic powder.
- Remove chicken from marinade and coat with dry mixture. Place in shallow baking dish.
- Bake 20 to 25 min. or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
Let's be besties!
Heeey friend! Subscribe to join our tribe! We'll make sure you're up to date on all things Home and DIY!
xo, Mallory & Savannah