My Christmas (faux) Mantel

I am beyond excited for my first White Christmas! I am really missing Arizona but I do enjoy these amazing seasons for the first time in my life. Christmas really IS the MOST wonderful time of the year.
Remembering the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ and the true meaning of Christmas, Family, Christmas music, hot chocolate, presents, parties, treats, food, and FUN! It is such a special time and I really LOVE that we make it last all December long! (or even more! hee hee!)
I made some pretty sweet shelves in my living room and decorating them is so much fun!
I made my own version of this sign from Barn Owl Primitives because as much as I loved theirs, it was a little out of my Christmas decorating budget. 🙁
I just painted it a light aqua color and added white and red vinyl.
I used my Silhouette to make a few other things for the vignette. I really wanted something Christ centered so I made this nativity!
Download this Christmas printable from Eighteen25!

Two stockings down, two to go for our little family of 4! I obviously still need to embellish them but I’m kind of obsessed with the curly elf toe and the white velour and white satin fabric is so soft and scrumptious! I LOVE our stockings so far!
How cute are these little guys!? My swirly antler reindeer was made on my trusty ole’ Silhouette and of course I added some rhinestones to it! The cute little nutcracker, NOEL sign and the silver poinsettia garland came from Joann’s fabrics for 50% off.
Did you notice my early Christmas present!? I GOT MY RUG!!!! YAY!!!
I really love how it all came together!
Where do you hang your stockings!?

Update: O Holy Night Nativity Decal available for purchase here. Have yourself a Merry little Christmas decal available for purchase here.

Shop this project with text

Before you go...

Jen
    December 5, 2011 at 3:25 pm

I totally LOVE it!!!!!
    And love how clean and fresh the room is.

LUISA MAY
    December 5, 2011 at 4:12 pm

I love your house!!! Powder blue and white is always neat and tidy plus add some bling or silver, is perfect…
    Thanks for sharing!

Sara
    December 5, 2011 at 8:02 pm

LOVE this!! My very favorite colors!! Hope you can link this up tomorrow at my turquoise lovin’ party!! 🙂 http://www.sweetlittlegals.com

Comeca Jones
    December 5, 2011 at 10:20 pm

You already realize that I love your spaces! But I will so do this project soon cause 1 brown girl – a mantle=:( Me. lol Thanks for inspiring!

Jessica
    December 6, 2011 at 4:36 am

that is so lovely! I am really loving white and silver for Christmas decor. Beutiful job! I am stealing this lpook…love it!

myra
    December 11, 2011 at 10:51 pm

Love the nativity board!

Dede B
    September 11, 2012 at 4:28 am

I would LOVE to do that nativity board for our RS enrichment meeting next month. Can I get you to cut some for me? I will totally pay you! =) (you can reach me at grumpyladybug@aol.com)

chipjulie
    October 1, 2012 at 3:18 pm

Could you send me the download for the NAVITY, I’d love to print it out on my machine. Thanks. chipjulie@gmail.com

Olivia Adams
    October 23, 2012 at 4:59 am

I have a silhouette as well and would love to know the link for the download if you don’t mind sharing. My email is libbyjoan44@gmail.com

Andrea
    October 28, 2012 at 1:46 am

I love your Nativity! So cute!!! I have the same question… :)I have a silhouette and would love for you to send me the download. Thanks so much! bowmana24@gmail.com

Mariel
    November 12, 2012 at 6:04 am

I would love for you to share this (or any of your other great ideas) at the link party going on now at ‘Or so she says …’ We’ve also got a fun “Favorite Things” giveaway going on through tomorrow. Hope to see you there! http://www.oneshetwoshe.com

Kristy LifenReflection
    November 12, 2012 at 2:35 pm

I love how you personalized everything – so pretty!

jonita dixon
    November 22, 2012 at 2:06 pm

I would love for you to cut this for me and I will pay you also! My email is jonitadixon@yahoo.com
    Happy Thanksgiving

jonita dixon
    November 22, 2012 at 2:07 pm

Happy Thanksgiving

Tam on the Rocks
    November 29, 2012 at 9:07 pm

I love that nativity board! I don’t believe I would have thought to use red paint with white figures. It is beautiful! Are the nativity figures available for share or purchase? Thanks! rxndrt at sbcglobal.net

Sister Walker
    December 1, 2012 at 6:05 pm

The entire mantle is lovely, but I think the light turquoise frame is exquisite! I’d love to find one; where did you find yours?

Lori
    December 8, 2012 at 2:26 pm

I was wondering about the nativity download as well. I searched in the Silhouette store. If you don’t mind sharing I’d love to recreate yours!
    Lori
    lorikimball1@aim.com

nicole.
    December 12, 2012 at 6:54 pm

I see lots of people asking about a download for the nativity… Is the graphic available for download?

Jodi L.
    January 7, 2013 at 3:32 am

Would love to know where to get the Nativity download. Just got a silhoutte for Christmas!
    Thanks!
    Jodi
    jlinpco@gmail.com

Raquel
    January 9, 2013 at 2:31 pm

Your home is truly lovely. I love the nativity idea also. Good job!

Michelle
    July 15, 2013 at 4:17 pm

I would also love to know where i could find the download, or what cartridge was used. Can you please let me know. my email is mchl_19@yahoo.com Thanks this is super cute!

Justine Armstrong
    November 7, 2014 at 5:49 pm

Like everyone else, I love the nativity scene! I have been trying to find a nativity stencil but can not. If you are giving out the site that you got your stencil (or whatever you used) I would love if you shared it with me!!! Thanks!!

Kathy
    March 9, 2015 at 12:38 pm

I would like to find out what cartridge you use for the nativity?