Orange Berry Smoothie! BETTER than Jamba Juice! For reals.

Okay, I am the pickiest smoothie person on the planet. I love me a good smoothie but I feel like I can taste every little individual thing that was put in the blender when I drink them. So, naturally, I want all YUMMY things to go into it! Β I have come up with the most amazing smoothie recipe ever! Lucky you because I’m sharing it, right here, right now!

Orange is my favorite. I order Orange Dream Machine when I go to Jamba juice and something Orange from other smoothie shops. I think I have conquered Jamba Juice with this one though. Even my hubby said “babe, that was SO GOOD!!” and I said… “Dude, I know.” haha!

Here’s how you create perfection!

I googled how to make Jamba Juice smoothies and even tried one yesterday and it was waaay good but the one I came up with is WAY better πŸ˜‰
What you’ll need:
  • Silk Vanilla Soy Milk – 1 cup
  • Vanilla Frozen Yogurt – 2 scoops (scoop = standard ice cream scooper)
  • Orange Sherbert – 2 scoops
  • Orange Juice – 1 cup
  • 2 cut up strawberries
Then, all you do is blend it up in a blender and enjoy! I’ve had two glasses today already.

You have got to try this! Right now!
Who’s gonna try it??
You’ll thank me later,

Let's be besties!

Yay!!_250px

Heeey friend! Subscribe to join our tribe! We'll make sure you're up to date on all things Home and DIY!

xo, Mallory & Savannah

Powered by ConvertKit

Jen
    June 23, 2011 at 2:01 am

Sounds DELICIOUS!

Iβ™₯naptime w/ Chocolate Sundaes
    June 23, 2011 at 4:08 am

Yum! Looks delicious! I’m going to try it!

Tina @ MOMS CRAZY COOKING
    July 18, 2011 at 1:52 am

We are hosting an ICE CREAM theme linky party all this week! We’d love to have you come on by and link this delicious ice cream treat.

Hope to see you there, Thanks a million!

Jennifer@frombehindthepicketfence.com
    April 23, 2012 at 12:45 am

Sounds delicious- I’m definitely trying this. We have NO smoothie places around here- can you imagine? Thanks for sharing your recipe!

Classy Clutter
      April 23, 2012 at 12:52 am

Oh my gosh! That is sad! I just moved (less than a year ago) from AZ to NY and my smoothie shop selection has gone down significantly! haha! This is perfect for Spring and Summertime! It’s so delicious!!

Mallory

Christy
    September 18, 2012 at 1:13 am

Oh yumm. I have all of this on hand, so I will be making it tomorrow. πŸ™‚ I would love for you to link it up to my new party, Tip Toe thru Tuesday. It starts tomorrow. I hope to see you there!