Creamy White Dresser Makeover

I started out with this thrift store purchase. It was hard to look past that NASTY wood and as my cousin called it “grandma-ish” hardware but here it is, looking FAB!
Before
and AFTER
(Paint colors used: Heirloom White and Oil Rubbed Bronze for hardware)
\\
What do you think?!? Like it!?? I DO! 🙂

Let's be besties!

Yay!!_250px

Heeey friend! Subscribe to join our tribe! We'll make sure you're up to date on all things Home and DIY!

xo, Mallory & Savannah

Powered by ConvertKit

Comeca Jones
    June 26, 2011 at 7:33 am

Looks great!

Melissa
    June 27, 2011 at 1:15 am

This is absolutely gorgeous. I wish I could have it! It’s beautiful

Melissa
    June 28, 2011 at 11:27 pm

Also, I was wondering if you would share what product you use to seal a project like this. I refinished a table recently & the paint is already getting scratched & dinged. Everyone has different ideas on what is the best polyacrylic to use & I’d love to hear yours!

Miss Charming
    July 17, 2011 at 6:21 am

I really love the look of this for a t.v. console. Wonderful job!

Pamela
    October 4, 2011 at 3:10 am

Just found your blog tonight and it’s ridiculous, I keep clicking on link ups to parties and almost every single one directs back to this blog! It’s fate. I love your style, and I love you ladies 🙂

A big hello and amazing furniture redo’s from your newest follower!

Pamela @ pbjstories.blogspot.com

laura@imnotatrophywife.com
    October 14, 2011 at 3:17 am

Love it! new follower from mustard seed linky party. i just linked up my buh buh blue garage sale find and now I’m thinking i need to go with heirloom white ! laura@imnotatrophywife.com

Michelle
    October 13, 2012 at 12:57 am

That is an awesome furniture make-over – you wouldn’t think it was the same piece of furniture!
    Stopping by from the Tatertots & Jello weekend round up!

Ruth
    October 14, 2012 at 4:23 pm

This piece is absolutely fabulous. What an amazing difference with the white paint!!
    Ruth