Kitchen Pantry Makeover

Savannah’s  hired us to do some organizing, cleaning and labeling of her new and improved pantry!
She had it gutted and remodeled when her house caught fire in November. Sad, sad story btw! Don’t worry, it has a fairy tale ending. We’ll tell you later! Don’t worry!
We don’t have a before pic… but you can imagine it… basically, it was a typical large builder pantry with nice and big shelving… it was pretty cluttered and needed some organization….. and then the roof caught on fire. Pretty picture eh?
ENTER the Organizing expertise of Mallory and Savannah!

Do you remember our Happy Birthday Plaque??

This lady has more chips than a candy store! I LOVED labeling all the yummy goodness!

Um, HELLO CUTE!

She also has the biggest assortment of sprinkles ever!!! All I wanted was a chocolate sundae and ALL THESE SPRINKLES! I think we labeled about 15 different ones.

I wish I had all these cute aprons! I only have one! :(

Bins with Tags and Jars with Labels, Oh MY!

We used these same labels on Savannah’s kitchen pantry too!

So what do you think!?
Ahhh! I can’t wait ’til the day I have a BIG PRETTY PANTRY!

About Mallory & Savannah

Welcome to our blog! We’re so glad you’re here! We are Mallory and Savannah and we are the brains behind Classy Clutter, a one-stop-shop for all things creative. Classy Clutter keeps us connected from Arizona to New York. We hope you’ll enjoy our blog and come back often for inspiration, tips and tutorials. Thanks for stopping by!

31 Responses to Kitchen Pantry Makeover

1. Lynnie says:

I am sooooo jealous of your apron collection and your cupboard looks fabulous!

2. Love the different labels you made with the silhouette. I need to get on that!

3. beth says:

This pantry looks awesome. What are those containers with the numbers and where did they come from?

4. Jenn says:

Wow! That is one awesome pantry! I would also love to know where you got the containers on the top shelf – they look like gum drop machines. Fabulous job!

5. Sarah says:

great job! love it!

6. Ragnhild says:

This is an awesome pantry! We don’t have one in our current house, and I sure miss one. We do have a cold room / refrigirator room ( I really don’t know what this is called in english, but in norwegian it’s called a kjølerom. )
    I agreee with Jenn, and would also love to know where she / you got those containers for nuts and other things. They look awesome.

7. trooppetrie says:

I linked from another blog to yours, I think I am in love with this pantry, I have never had a offical pantry and would give anything for one

8. Congrats you’ve been featured at my Hookin Up with HoH party!

Feel free to stop by and grab a button. You’ve earned it!

Thanks!

Allison @ House of Hepworths

9. ok, pantry envy~! it’s gorgeous and fun…and I want some of those chocolate chips!

10. Angela says:

AMAZING! I am so inspired! This looks incredible! Love the gum/candy dispensers! Where did you get them?

11. Cheryl says:

Okay, I seriously love this gal’s pantry. I am an organizing freak and love all the organizational lovely bits that went into this. She loves to cook, bake and can. What’s not to love.
    I only have one apron and it isn’t half as cute as one of those she has hangings. Great job on the organization.

12. Oksana says:

The final result is stunning! Those labels are to die for! I am drooling and wondering how I have never seen your blog before!!!!!!! Where have I been? Found you through the CSI project’s link party.
    xo
    Oksana from http://www.ordermatters.com/blog

13. Jane says:

Gorgeous! Probably bigger than my whole kitchen!

14. I have to get some of those hounds tooth bins! Where did hey come from? Lovely pantry.

15. I just love a pretty pantry! And the apron storage looks so great too.

Warmly, Michelle

16. I love the gumball dispensers, too — PLEASE tell us where to find them!!!

17. Michelle says:

Love this pantry, great organisation. I gave you a feature over at

18. Jenn says:

Wow – that is like a dream pantry!

19. Amanda says:

What an amazing job! I don’t have nearly so large of a pantry, but I can use some of these tips.

20. Amy Papale says:

I wish I had that much space in my pantry! This is beautiful. I wouldn’t mind using that beautiful pantry on an every day basis! Although I am sorry to hear about the fire, the end result is fantastic! Great job!!

21. such a huge pantry!! jealous lol. great job organizing!! :)

22. What an amazing pantry! Great job. I am your newest follower and I found you at the Weekend Wrap Up party…katieshowto.blogspot.com

23. Kari Lindsay says:

I just found you at I {heart} Nap Time’s, Sundae Scoop. I love this pantry, I can’t wait to see what else is on your blog!

24. I love the cereal containers and those giant jars of sprinkles…awesome! My kids would LOVE having those around! :-)

~Sarah

25. suburbsmama says:

Gorgeous Pantry! Something I will hopefully have in my dream house :)
    If you get a chance, please link up to my linky party going on now: http://suburbsmama.blogspot.com/2013/08/sunday-linky-21.html
    suburbsmama recently posted…Sunday Linky #21My Profile

26. Pingback: Great Ideas -- 20 Organizing Ideas!

27. WHOA!! I’m totally blown away by the awesomeness here. And I’m loving the apron stash…so fun!! Great panty!!